And we're off!

Welcome to the kick off post for Gleanings of Wheat! Here I will post with semi-regularity (I'm shooting for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays) the best recipes that I have tried. I will be linking to the original place where I found the recipe when possible, so if you have a great recipe you'd like to have featured email me a link and I'll try it out. If it is good and I can make it without burning my house down I'll make a post. Yes, it is that simple.

For those of you who don't know me, I used to have a blog called The Daily and while at that blog I began posting a lot of food recipes. Unfortunately those posts don't really fit in with that blog's theme, after months out of the blogging game I've decided to keep things light and limit myself to food. And thus Gleanings came into being.

Bookmark us and come back soon.

Comments

  1. Sounds cool! Check out my tried & true recipes...

    http://www.everydaymommy.net/everyday-mommy/category/everyday-eats/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins