Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:07

2. How do you like your steak? Medium

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Star Trek, I took my mom out to see it for Mother's day.

4. What is your favorite TV show? The food network. What? That's not a TV show, but an entire station? Shush. Ok, probably House.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Nashville, Italy, somewhere with mountains...really anywhere God would have me & my kids are.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Total with cranberries.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese or Mexican.

8. What foods do you dislike? Most veggies.

9. Favorite Place to eat? 158 North, Pagoda House, or Mrs Hawley's house

10. Favorite dressing? Italian

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Ford Explorer

12. What are your favorite clothes? T-shirts, comfy pants and flip flops. But flip flops only if I am going somewhere where they have that silly "No shirt, no shoes, no service" rule.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Israel, Italy, Thailand

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full most of the time

15. Where would you want to retire? I hate the cold (that's what I get for growing up in southern Florida) so somewhere that isn't here.

16. Favorite time of day? Bed time.

17. Where were you born? Jacksonville, NC

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't really watch sports anymore. Though swamp buggy races still hold a soft spot in my heart.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Everyone since I'm on a blog.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Nobody since I'm on a blog.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Everyone!

22. Bird watcher? No, maybe when I get old like Carla though. ;)

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night.

24. Do you have any pets? 1 bird named Orie, 1 dog named Niver, a cat named Myrrh and a cat named Kitty.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not really. My buddy Jess & her super nice fiance are flying in next week, but I don't see why that would interest you.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? Elementary school: A vet. Middle school: A librarian, a Science teacher, an English teacher, or a gas station attendant in California who drove a motorcycle. I'm not even joking.

27. What is your best childhood memory? The Civil War Reenactment and swamp buggy races are certainly near the top of the list for events. Other than that just playing with my friends.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog.

29. Are you married? Nope.

30. Always wear your seat belt? Most of the time.

31. Been in a car accident? Yup.

32. Any pet peeves? Basically anything that makes my obsessive/ compulsive tendancies go into high gear...like people who look at DVDs and don't shelve them so that they are exactly even with the box behind them.

33. Favorite Pizza topping? Cheese.

34. Favorite Flower? Daisies.

35. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Quiznos!

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? None really. Guitar center or Barnes and Noble if I lost my mind and wanted more debt.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Nope, I am boring.

41. Like your job? Well I'm a freelance web designer, a student, and a mother...so yes. God has really blessed me. While there are things about/ in my life that I'm not crazy about I realize how gracious God has been toward me and I'm very happy about it.

42. Broccoli? Barf-tastic.

43. What was your favorite vacation? My spring break trip that took me to New York and then to Nashville.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My mom & kids.

45. What are you listening to right now? William playing his spiderman video game and the tv has the Disney channel on for Julianne. 10 more minutes and we're going out for the day.

46. What is your favorite color? Chocolate brown.

47. How many tattoos do you have? None.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? No one.

49. What time is it? 9:22am

50. Coffee Drinker? Yes. Yes. Yes.

Comments

  1. LOL, just fyi: when you get old like me, NO ONE will read your blog. ever!

    #42's answer was the best giggle of the day.

    Oh, and I am honored to be a category on your blog right between cake and casserole. It's right where I belong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, you get your own category b/c you're just that awesome.

    Re #42: I say that too frequently apparently b/c my 6 year old is saying it naturally. I taught my 4 year old it simply so that she'd fit in with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! :-)

    (we all have our own family-doofus language too, I think most families do)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Worldliness & Respectable Sins

Chinese Buffet at home!