Mexican Salsa Chicken with Spanish Rice


Ok, so I cheated on this dinner. Big time. But you know what? It was delicious so I don't care. I had some left over salsa I wanted to use up, and I had a box of spanish rice in the cabinet and so I used those and some chicken and had a nice Mexican themed dinner.









1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts
8 oz Tostitos Mild Salsa
salt
pepper
evoo for drizzling
Zatarain's Spanish Rice


Preheat oven to 350.

Drizzle evoo in baking pan, use enough to coat bottom. Place chicken in pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with salsa and place in oven. Cook for about 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.

While chicken is cooking prepare the box of rice as called for.

To really get into the meal it might be fun to actually have some chips on hand and some corn bread.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins