Pesto Pizza

This one will seriously only take you five minutes, if you use all store bought stuff. I don't have a food processor to make homemade pesto (I wish I did, feel free to buy one for me) so I just get it from the store.

Directions:
1 tbsp pesto per pita, spread and sprinkle with shredded Mozzeralla cheese. Bake at 350 degrees until cheese melts. Eat and enjoy.


This one works great with thinly sliced steak as a topping. If you want to give the steak some flavor marinade it in Italian dressing for 30 minutes, throw it on the grill and then slice it up for your pizza. I didn't do that today so you guys get the picture of the cheese pizzas.

** edit ** If you want the pita to be firm either pop it in your toaster or bake it a couple minutes before you add the pesto and cheese.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins