Rachael Ray: 365 No Repeats

One great resource if you are in a bit of a funk would be Rachael Ray's 365 No Repeats. Really, you've got an entire year of recipes in one place and as always with Rachael Ray they're easily done in 30 minutes or less. It even has check boxes on the side of each page so that you can mark the recipes as "Keepers" or "Save for Later," I think it is a great feature simply because as I go through cookbooks I almost always find at least five different things I want to make. This feature allows me to come back later in the week and find those without having to dog ear my book.

My single complaint concerning this...well, any cookbook really...is that there aren't pictures for each recipe. I don't know about you, but I like to see what the end result is, it helps me decide if I'm going to make it. At any rate, this is a great cookbook for just about anyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins