Jessica's Eggs and Potatos


My friend Jessica introduced this to me about a year ago. Cheese, eggs, and potatoes; it doesn't get much better than this. Have I told you I don't actually like scrambled eggs? That being said if you throw enough stuff in them I do like them.











2 unskinned potatoes, diced (I like the skin, if you don't then peel them)
3 eggs, scrambled
cheese to taste

Fry the potatoes in enough oil to cover them. As the potatoes are cooking scramble your eggs and remove to dish or bowl. Strain the potatoes once they are soft while being poked with a fork and mix in with eggs. Top with cheese, lots and lots of cheese. I used Jewel's Mexican Mix but cheddar works well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins