Spaghetti with Chicken

Alright, I like chicken. I should have just called the blog "The Chicken and very occasionally other foods blog," but I figured Gleanings sounded so much cooler that I'd go with that.

I forgot to take a picture, but really if you have seen pasta with tomato sauce you can picture this in your head...but this isn't how I normally make the sauce so it was an adventure.

2 cans tomato sauce
1 can diced tomatoes
2 chicken breasts, diced
1 onion, thinly sliced
2 cloves of garlic, minced
salt and pepper to taste
1 package of thin spaghetti

Brown the onion and garlic in a large pot. Add sauce, tomatoes, salt, pepper, and chicken pieces and cook over low heat for HOURS. A lot of them. The longer the better.

Cook the pasta as per the box directions. Top with loads of cheese. Eat and enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins