Cinnamon Rolls

The Pioneer Woman has a recipe for cinnamon rolls that I'm afraid to try. Why? Because I'm afraid I'll do this:

The frosting will settle in and become one with the cinnamon rolls. And you'll be another step closer to being the most popular person in town...or the jiggliest, depending on whether you choose to deliver the rolls to friends or lock yourself in your pantry and eat them all by yourself.


I'm not going to post the actual recipe, just got click the link and see the pictures for yourself. You may want to stop eating a week ahead of making these just in case you do lock yourself in the pantry. I figure if you starve yourself for a week and then eat all of what you make you should come out about even in the calorie consumption department.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Worldliness & Respectable Sins

Chinese Buffet at home!