French Toast with Marshmallows, Bananas, and Nutella


A friend told me that Paula Dean from Food Network did this recipe, but I can't seem to locate it on FN's website so I just guessed at everything. I loved it. All measurements per person, double for two people and as always these aren't exact measurements b/c I don't do that. ;)







2 slices of bread
1/2 sliced banana
2 marshmallows, sliced in half
1 egg, beaten
1/8 c milk
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
Nutella to coat

Heat up your griddle or large skillet over medium-high heat. Mix the cinnamon and nutmeg in with the eggs and milk. Dip the bread in the egg mixture and add to the griddle. Cook both sides, then spread Nutella on one side of the bread. Top with banana and marshmallows, and cover with the other slice of bread. Heat until the marshmallow starts to melt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins