Pepper Steak & Mushrooms


Ok, to be honest I didn't actually enjoy the mushrooms but my mother said she did so I'll give you the recipe anyway. I'm still trying to figure out if she was just being nice or not.











Steak of your choosing
Durkee Kansas City seasoning
2 packages of pre-sliced portobello mushrooms
4 tbsp butter
1/2 red wine

Fire up your grill, coat the steak in the seasoning and grill until desired done-ness (my steak was cooked 3 minutes then flipped and cooked for another 2). While the steak is cooking heat the butter in a large skillet over medium to high heat. Add mushrooms and cook for five minutes, stirring occasionally. Add wine (watch for flare ups!) and cook until the wine reduces by half.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins