Peruvian Grilled Chicken

I got this from Epicurious. Of course my measurements ended up being a little different from their's but still. If you want the exact recipe as they call for it go to the link, these are my measurements. I served it up with a side of grilled bell peppers and a fruit platter consisting of mango, sliced banana, orange, and lime. YUM. Seriously, I think this is one of my favorite dishes this summer.

1 boneless, skinless chicken breast per person
1 lime, juiced
1 tsp paprika
2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp dried oregano
3 tbsp evoo
5 cloves garlic
1/3 c soy sauce

Add all the ingredients (minus the chicken) into a blender. Chop/ puree/ whatever till it is all mixed and the garlic is broken down. Pour mixture over chicken and allow to marinade for at least an hour. Grill over medium-high heat until chicken is cooked through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Worldliness & Respectable Sins

Chinese Buffet at home!