Please pray!

I'm pestering all my favorite blogs indirectly with a prayer request...the rest of you can pray as well. Please.

ATTN: Carla, David, Kim, Amy, the girls at Girl Talk, Doug, and Tim.

Here is the deal:

I took the kids out for a super fun day (read: I took them to the mall to play) and the car broke down on the way home. Remind me never to try and do anything fun again. I had it towed to my mechanic and just got word the fuel pump went on it. $560 to fix it. I do not have anywhere near that much money, after burning through all my savings on a rental b/c of the transmission this summer. My car hates me.

I can't afford it. At all. That's half my income for the month and the other half goes to child care costs. I've got my mechanic calling the warranty people to see if they'll cover it. Please pray they will. I have no idea what to do if they don't. I mean, I know what I can do...I can pray, but that's it. I can't get through this one on my own. If not for Christ this would be rather depressing. Either way, God's got to work this out for me. Please pray.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Worldliness & Respectable Sins

Chinese Buffet at home!