Stuffed Peppers

I like peppers. I have a lot of them. I have to be creative because even a food you love, if eaten every day in the same way for a month, can become boring. So I experimented. They turned out pretty well, though I think I'd like them better with some sort of seasoning in the beef.

Bell peppers, tops sliced off
1 lb ground beef
1 box Rice A Roni Spanish Rice

First, start the rice according to the package directions. Next, over medium-high heat brown the beef and drain. While those are cooking grab your bell peppers, slice the tops off them and remove the seeds. Preheat the oven to 350. Once the rice and the beef are finished cooking mix them together and scoop the mixture into the peppers. Place the tops back on the peppers and then put them in a baking pan in the oven for about 20 minutes.

**Notes:

You might want to try adding some seasoning to the beef, maybe some garlic, or even some taco seasoning. Also, when I made this the peppers ended up having a bit of liquid in them, I'm not sure why, but just watch out because it is hot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins