"Artist" showcases forced miscarriages is sick & in need of some attention

And I'm not the least bit surprised. I know it sounds awful that this doesn't shock me, but really it doesn't. I'm disgusted that she would do this, but really not all that surprised.

Beginning next Tuesday, Shvarts will be displaying her senior art project, a documentation of a nine-month process during which she artificially inseminated herself "as often as possible" while periodically taking abortifacient drugs to induce miscarriages. Her exhibition will feature video recordings of these forced miscarriages as well as preserved collections of the blood from the process.


I know some will say that this is vastly different from a woman aborting an unplanned pregnancy, and I'll even admit to a point that this is true. But the end result is the same, a defenseless child has been slaughtered. Just in this case it has been slaughtered in the name of art. Both instances are selfish, but in this case the girl is willing to stand before the world and boldly display/ proclaim her wretched self obsession.
UPDATE

Apparently, she's a liar on top of being pretty sick.

UPDATE

Oh, she's insisting she isn't a liar. I'm so annoyed I'm not even going to bother finding the link.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Worldliness & Respectable Sins

Chinese Buffet at home!