Meal Plans & Why I'm Adopting Them

I really don't know why I haven't planned out my meals in advance before, it seems like it would make things a lot simpler than scowering the internet and my cabinets trying to throw something together for dinner. So, as soon as finals are over with I'll begin doing meal plans. Hopefully this will cut down on some stress and I'll have plenty of variety going in the kitchen.

Here's my plan: Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays I'll be cooking. Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays we'll eat the leftovers I'm sure we'll have or else I'll take the leftovers and use them in a new dish - I haven't decided. Sundays I don't count as cooking b/c it has been a long standing tradition in my family that spaghetti and meat balls are served. We almost never deviate from it.

Further, I'm going to try and limit the chicken to once a week in a recipe. That means I'll have to expand my horizons and dig of more recipes for other types of meat. Not pork though, I don't like pork...unless the pork is bacon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins