I found this yesterday. Interesting stuff, I never would have figured that instant oatmeal doesn't have as much fiber as regular oatmeal. I'm only giving you five here, click here for the full article.
1. Start your day with oatmeal: Oatmeal has a high amount of fiber that suppresses your food craving for a long time during the day. Real oatmeal is better than instant oatmeal because its fiber content is higher. You can also add some flaxseed oil into the oatmeal for more appetite suppression.
2. Put some flaxseed into your diet: Flaxseed oil is an excellent source of omega-3, that reduces your risk of coronary heart disease. Flaxseed also contains about eight grams of fiber that can help curb your hunger. Sprinkle flaxseed oil on your veggies and salads to effectively suppress your appetite.
3. Drink a glass of water: Water is a powerful appetite suppressant. Every time you start to feel hungry, immediately drink an eight-ounce glass of water. Now, be patient and wait for 10 minutes after drinking the glass of water. Usually, you’ll find that your appetite is greatly reduced or completely gone.
4. Sip a bowl of organic vegetable or chicken broth: If water doesn’t do the trick, try emptying a quart of organic vegetable or chicken broth into a large bowl. Heat up the mixture, and eat it just like a regular soup. Instead of consuming 1200 calories like you would in a Big Mac, you’d only take in about 20 calories. Just remember to use natural organic broth that doesn’t contain MSG, yeast extracts, and hydrolyzed vegetable proteins because these are harmful to your nerve cells.
5. Reduce your appetite with pine nuts: Pine nuts contain the most protein of all other nuts and seeds. Pine nuts have an appetite suppressing pinolenic acid that naturally reduces hunger. The polyunsaturated fat in pine nuts gives you a full feeling that can last for a while.