On My Deathbed and Back Again

Ok, I'm a little over dramatic - I probably wasn't dying a couple days ago but it sure felt like it! I don't know what hit me, but it wiped me out. I went to bed Saturday night feeling fine and woke up quite sick. I can't remember ever being so sick that I couldn't stand up, but that's what I got on Sunday. I also can't remember ever passing out because I was sick, but that's what I did on Sunday. Thankfully the kids' dad is on leave and kept them during the weekend for me so I got to be a bum and not do anything. Not that I was physically able to do anything anyway.

Now I'm basically recovered. I've got a nasty migraine and a strange ringing noise in my ears, but I'm not throwing up anymore and I can take care of the kids. Praise God for His mercy. It hit while the kids were gone and the worst of it passed before they came home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins