Marocchino

I'm a sucker for all things Italian. Really. Aside from Israel there is no place I would love to travel to more than Italy. I've even scouted out different tours of the Florance area with different companies. The idea of biking through Italy all by myself is incredibly appealing to me - I'd have a bit more freedom I think. Anyway, I was stumbling around and came across a really interesting recipe. Cocoa + espresso sounds like yum to me.

An illy espresso served in a glass with the addition of dense hot chocolate and warm emulsified milk.
Ingredients:

* an illy espresso
* 15cc of dense, sweetened warm chocolate
* 40cc warm emulsified milk

First pour the hot chocolate, then the espresso, then the milk froth and sprinkle with cocoa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Worldliness & Respectable Sins

Chinese Buffet at home!