Together For The Gospel Live

Bob Kauflin recently posted a link to a cd that is available from Sovereign Grace Music that features the music performed at Together For the Gospel. I just wanted to point anyone who reads this over there because a few of the songs are free, but even more than that I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed those free songs. You see, as you listen to the songs you hear much more than just the band playing you hear thousands of men lifting their voices in unison to uplift and praise our risen Savior. I cannot begin to explain how touched I am to hear these songs; there is just something beautiful in it - so many voices singing, I can't help but wonder what heaven will sound like as countless other redeemed saints lift their voices in worship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins