The day the scissors attacked!

My son likes to sit at my desk and "work" so last night I left the kids at my desk in my room unattended.

Never again, my friends, never again.

J found some safety scissors in the box that we keep all the colored pencils that I had forgotten was there and chopped up her hair.

I should have known something was wrong when they weren't fighting.





Because of how random she cut it I had to chop off all her curls.
Thus she now looks like a very cute little boy. I'm very sad.



While I was fixing J, W disappeared into his room. Apparently he decided he needed a haircut too. I'm outlawing scissors in my home from now on.




I had to buzz him to fix it.

He hated me for a few minutes then decided he loved the cut.

He says it makes him look handsome.



My kids are nuts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins