Diet hot chocolate

I have a get together with some of my former fellow employees tomorrow and I was planning on doing my normal hot chocolate recipe, but because one of the ladies is on weight watchers (and doing very well!) I wanted to find something that would keep the point/ calorie count down so she could enjoy it as well. Here is what I got.

2 tablespoons cocoa
2 cups milk
1/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon cornflour

Combine the sugar, cornflour and cocoa, mixing until well combined. Add a little milk to get a runny paste, then add the rest of the milk. Stir over hear until it boils. Divide the hot chocolate between 4 mugs, top up with a little milk and dust with cocoa powder if desired.


Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories: 140
Calories from fat: 43
Total fat: 4.8g
Cholesterol: 17mg
Total carbs: 21.5g
Fiber: 0.9g
Protein: 4.5g
WW points: 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins