Testimonies for Reformation Day

So, I was organizing my music folder on my computer today (I'll attach a screen shot - feel free to mock me) and in it were a bunch of sermons and it got me thinking about the different ways people have come to faith in Christ. No two stories are exactly the same, yet Christ is at the center of it all...

Anyway, Reformation Day is coming upon us pretty quickly here and I thought it'd be fun to have a roundup of people's testimonies. So, here are the different ways you can submit should you choose to.

1. Type it up and post it on your blog/ site. Then email me the link at kristina AT kristinahansenDOTcom.
2. Record it & post it on your blog/ site and email me the link.
3. If you don't have a blog but still want to participate go ahead and email me the text (or audio!) and I'll take care of it for you.

On October 31st I'll post with a list of all the testimonies, it'll be fun so do it and tell your friends.

As promised, here is the screenshot.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins