Not Me! Monday




Earlier this week my daughter started running a fever in the middle of the night, being the wonderful mother that I am, I would never dream of hiding the meds in some pudding. Nor would I ever eat ALL the left over pudding, thus forcing me to make another batch up for her. Twice.

This weekend while my kids were visiting their uncle (who is on leave from Afganistan) I certainly did not go out to eat after church with two families who had all their kids in tow. Furthermore, I was not ridiculously excited when I found out that we were going to Old Country Buffet and that OCB now had a slushie machine. I certainly would never eat a ton of food and then stuff myself even more simply b/c the cake on the dessert bar looked amazing. Additionally, I did not toy with the idea of going back to get a mousse that looked really good despite the fact that I was ready to burst.

After eating I did not volunteer to walk the two boys over to guitar center so that the three of us wouldn't have to wait for the rest of the girls to get out of the bathroom.






Comments

  1. My kids haven't learned to swallow pills yet so this was the easiest way to use Tylenol without having to but more liquid stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Worldliness & Respectable Sins

Chinese Buffet at home!