Sinners & Friends (A Thankful Post)

Today's themes in my head have been these two things.

1) "This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief." (1 Timothy 1:15)

I'm so glad Christ came and redeemed the lost. I'm so incredibly glad that God didn't leave me to myself, or that I have to earn my way into His presence. God doesn't just put up with me, or ignore my sin, but dealt with it so finally on the Cross of Christ that I am now bid to "come boldly." Simply wonderful.

2) My best friend who lives in New York was able to fly out to visit for a few days. I just picked her up and am looking forward to being able to visit with her face to face.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins