Sesame-Crusted Tilapia Fillets

I'm making this for dinner tonight. I just wanted to use some of the sesame seeds I had sitting around and this was one of the first things that came up as I was searching.

Also, I've had some people ask about nutritional value, so as I'm able I'll be posting that info at the bottom of the recipes.

4 (6-oz. size) tilapia fillets
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
6 tablespoons sesame seeds
1 tablespoon vegetable oil


Place fish in single layer in shallow baking dish. Drizzle with soy sauce and sesame oil; sprinkle with pepper. Let stand 10 minutes. Press sesame seeds onto both sides of fillets.

Heat vegetable oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add fish; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown and fish just begins to flake, turning once.

PER SERVING: 300 calories, 16.5 g total fat (2.5 g saturated fat), 35 g protein, 2.5 g carbohydrate, 90 mg cholesterol, 375 mg sodium, 2 g fiber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Worldliness & Respectable Sins

Chinese Buffet at home!