Long time no post

I haven't posted anything in a month, but that isn't b/c I haven't wanted to. I just haven't had the time! I've got some recipes I'm hoping to share this weekend, so look for stuff then.

What I've been up to since May 16th

  • Work! Two websites and a few other smaller projects.
  • Taking the kids to visit their aunt & cousins for a week.
  • Babysitting the cousins!
  • Learning about how to prepare food for kids who seem to be allergic to EVERYTHING.
  • Dealing with not having my own computer for two weeks b/c the system board died.
  • Dealing with Enterprise screwing up and telling the state I had a rental car that got a $65 fine for running through tollways without paying when I didn't.
  • Going to Shedd Aquarium.
  • Getting ready for VBS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Worldliness & Respectable Sins

Chinese Buffet at home!