I don't even know how to explain this

So, I tried for two days to find a nice, concise way of explaining just how wonderful God has been to me and my kids lately but I just can't do it. Every time I sit down and start typing the post ends up really long. Like really long. My attempt today shall be bullet point format!

  • Providing a home for our lovable basset hound where she'll have room to run and play and grow
  • Getting us out of a not great situation where we were previously living
  • Providing a wonderful apartment (2 bedrooms, 1.5 bath, private deck, TONS of kitchen space
  • Providing us with a ton of furniture and stuff for the kitchen we needed that I couldn't afford to buy after paying the deposit and first month's rent
    • Showing me just how much I wasn't trusting Him in this situation
    • Loving me anyway
    • Loving my church members and thus causing them to care for my kids and I in super overwhelming ways
  • Providing a new tire and windshield wipers for the van
  • The kids are doing wonderfully at their new school, which is helping me to not stress about royally screwing them up by moving in the middle of the year

So, bullet points are the way to go. Really, I wish I could just copy and paste the prayer/praise emails I'd been sending out over the past few months - then you'd really get a sense of how tender my Father has been to us - but there's stuff in them that just doesn't belong on the open web. God is good, guys, God is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Worldliness & Respectable Sins

Chinese Buffet at home!