Blogging through "The Next Story"

I'm quite excited about reading Tim Challies' latest book, The Next Story - though I expect I'm going to walk away from it very challenged about my technological usage.

As I mentioned to a friend recently, I've been having difficulty actually finishing books lately. I start tons of them, get about half way through, and then start the next one. Months may pass before I finish the initial book. I think it has only encouraged my scatter brained-ness, so my plan is to blog my way through this book without starting another one. At just 196 pages of actual reading I plan on covering it in 11 days, starting Monday...I want to finish John Piper's "A Sweet & Bitter Providence" first.

See you Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins