Baked Lemon Chicken


Here is the first of the two recipes I promised for today. Expect the other one later this afternoon or in the early evening. As for this one, I didn't actually get to eat it. I made it, got distracted by my son and my daughter fed it to the dogs. But it smelled pretty good.














1 chicken breast per person
3/4 cup of white wine
2 pinches of thyme leaves
1 1/2 lemons, sliced 1/8th of an inch thick
salt and pepper to taste

Preheat the oven to 350. In a baking pan place the chicken and then season with salt and pepper. Pour wine into pan. Sprinkle the thyme on top of the chicken and then top with lemon slices. Bake for about 40 minutes, or until cooked through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins