Fried Chicken with Potato Wedge


I have two recipes for fried chicken, did you know that? Yup, two. This is my non-kosher one. Eventually the other will surface.










1 chicken breast per person
3 eggs, beaten
flour to coat
canola oil, enough to come half way up the sides of the chicken
4 potatoes (use more if you're feeding more than two adults and two small children)

Preheat the oven to 350. Slice the potatoes into wedges, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and oil. Bake for about 25 minutes, flipping the potatoes half way through.

While the potatoes are cooking sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper, dip into the beaten eggs, and then coat with flour. Place in preheated skillet filled with the oil. Cook until golden brown (about 4 minutes per side) and then flip. Put chicken on paper towel to collect excess oil.

As always, I microwave the chicken afterwards just to be sure they're cooked completely through. I probably don't need to do this, but it makes me feel safer about it and so I do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins