An Update Concerning the tartlets

When I made the White Chocolate Hazelnut Tartlets I made them as the recipe called for, with phyllo pastry sheets. Truth be told, I killed an entire batch of the phyllo sheets because I didn't keep them moist enough. They're rather temper mental that way. Anyway, when I thought about it I figured that using a pre-made pie crust might be pretty comparable.

Well, I was right. The pie crust made it a little thicker than the stack of phyllo sheets but over all there wasn't much of a difference in taste and it certainly was easier this way. So there you go. Just cut the pie crusts into quarters, place in the cupcake baking tin, and cook until golden brown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins