Come paint my room for me


So, I've been planning on painting my room for some time now and it looks like I'll finally get around to it. I'm big on espresso brown and blues with silver (yes, I know it is trendy but I've liked the way they look together for a few years now) and have finally picked out the wall color. I'm doing a fun blue on the walls with tons of brown accents around the room. Furthermore, I'm thinking of creating some custom artwork eventually. The picture to the left is one idea I had. That is the blue that will be going on my walls. I think it is spiffy.

I've also got a design for the desk I'm planning on building...I may never actually get to it, but I want to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Worldliness & Respectable Sins

Chinese Buffet at home!