A recipe and a sermon for the holidays.

No winter holiday (ahem, CHRISTMAS) would be complete without hot chocolate so here's the recipe I made today. Once you've got it made, why not settle down and reflect upon the glory of God by listening to this wonderful sermon from my church? I'm particularly intrigued by the final few minutes of it. Finally, I pray each of you would have a beautiful, joyful, and Christ centered holiday this week. I pray your hearts, as well as my own, would be joyfully focused consumed with the very reason Christ came to earth - to bare the wrath of God for, and in place of us. Merry Christmas.

4 squares Baker's chocolate (**I'm assumed they mean 4oz)
2 cups milk, skim
3 drops of vanilla
Cinnamon
Ground cloves

Break up the chocolate and melt in a saucepan with the milk and vanilla. Don't let it boil. Whisk until foamy and pour into mugs. Top with a pinch of cinnamon and a pinch of cloves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins