Happy Birthday William

Last night at roughly 9:10 marked the 5th anniversary of my water breaking. I was sitting in the movies seeing The Ring and towards the climax of the movie there is a scene where a bookshelf full of glass & water gets knocked over and the water spreads across the apartment floor. I think you can see where I'm going with this. In that moment my water broke. It was cold (not as cold as today) out and snowing and we had to drive across town with a very nervous daddy. It was a fairly long night, involving lots of yelling (daddy kept stepping on my IV line) and pushing before the doctor eventually showed up and announced I was going to deliver via c-section. At 5:46 this morning William turned five. Happy birthday, baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins