Tuscan Chicken

I found this one over at Seriously Good. I served it up with some warm bread and Tuscan Encrusted Shrimp.


3 lb boneless chicken breasts (or tenders)
1 c white wine*
1/4 c olive oil
2 ea lemons -- juiced
sprigs fresh thyme and rosemary
2 cloves garlic -- crushed
salt and pepper

If using whole breasts, cut into strips. Mix all ingredients in a plastic bag and refrigerate for eight hours.

Drain marinade from chicken, strain, and cook over medium heat until reduced by half.

Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken strips on both sides until done. Deglaze pan with additional wine and add to reduced marinade. Serve chicken drizzled with sauce.

*I used red wine because I'm out of white and I'm still a Floridian at heart - 9 degrees is just to cold for grocery shopping with kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Worldliness & Respectable Sins

Chinese Buffet at home!