I'm reading this right now

At church we just started reading Christ our Mediator by C.J. Mahaney, actually the church reads it for part of the mid week service discussion and because I work Wednesdays I'm reading it on my own. I'm only in chapter three right now, but it is a pretty short book so I expect I'll be done with it in the next few days. I've been blessed by it so far, and each week my Pastor emails the entire congregation a list of questions to go a long with the text as well as a Bible verse to reflect upon. These questions help make you think a little more thoroughly about what you've just read and I've found it incredibly helpful. At any rate, I may start posting the questions and my answers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins