Merry Christmas & a brief reflection

I doubt anyone will see this on Christmas, but either way I hope you had a lovely Christmas filled with the joy that is found in the knowledge that Christ has redeemed you with His precious blood.

Now, on to a bit of business. I was driving to work yesterday and a car in front of me had bumper sticker similar to this:



I don't have anything profound to say in response other than that I found it sad because Obama and Biden are just men. They burp, they are tempted, and yes they do sin - so I find it more than a little sad that Obama (or any other person for that matter) is being herald as the savior of our country. Will things improve under his leadership? I'm sure somethings will, but I'm also sure that other things will fail.

Anyway, as I reflected on it Acts 4:12 came to mind and I did a couple quick designs for the CafePress store:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Worldliness & Respectable Sins

Chinese Buffet at home!