Chocolate Frosting Recipe

I got this one from Every Day Mommy - it sounds delicious. I think I'm going to have to find an excuse to make this. Where's my calendar, I wonder if there are any birthdays coming up??

BARB TIGHE’S CHOCOLATE FROSTING

2 squares unsweetened baking chocolate
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup water
3 tbsp butter
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups Powdered sugar

Melt the chocolate, brown sugar and water and bring just to a boil (don’t walk away from it) and remove from heat. Add butter and vanilla, stirring till melted. Add powdered sugar gradually to spreading consistency and mix on low with electric mixer. Be sure to add powdered sugar gradually as frosting can go from spreadable to concrete in a flash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Worldliness & Respectable Sins

Chinese Buffet at home!