Chocolate Bisquick Cookies

Chocolate bisquick cookiesSo, my 4 year old wanted to make cookies today...really good when you're trying to exercise/ lose weight...we made the cookies based on the following recipe. They're in the oven right now. Someone come eat them before I get hold of them.

1/4 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1 egg
1 1/3 cup Bisquick
1/3 cup milk**
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 to 1 tbsp finely ground coffee*


Mix butter, sugar, and egg. Stir in Bisquick, cocoa powder, and milk. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for about 10 minutes, until lightly browned.

*I only made five or six with the coffee grinds b/c I wasn't sure if it would change the texture - it didn't. I'm taking these puppies with me to class!!

**The batter seemed a little thick so I added the milk. It wasn't originally in the recipe.


Oh, and the cookies are huge. I'm really going to feel like a fattie if I eat all of these.





Mix butter, sugar, and egg. Stir in Bisquick, chopped nuts, and chocolate chips or chunks. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for about 10 minutes, until lightly browned.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Worldliness & Respectable Sins

Chinese Buffet at home!