Woo for exercise!

So, my truck is broken. Which means if I want to get stuff done during the day while the kids are in school I'm gonna have to bike it until I can sell the truck (and the car that I still owe money on) ....which means I need to get back in the habit of biking. Today I biked over to the local gas station that lets you use their air compressor for free and inflated my tires - biking is way easier with air in the tires. You can read a bit more about my mileage and goals here.

Oh, and if you don't mind praying that someone buys my broken cars that'd be great. My mom has a friend who is selling a station wagon for $650, I'm going to see if he'd be willing to take it to my mechanic so they can tell me if it is worth that. Then if it is I'm going to be attempting to get money together for it. If for some reason you want to help me get money together for a car I've thrown a paypal link below. Thanks guys!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Worldliness & Respectable Sins

Chinese Buffet at home!