MckMama's Southwest Chicken with Basil

I love MckMama's blog, it is one of the few that I read daily, but I think I love it more now that I know she doesn't really measure stuff either! Anyway, this sounds yummy and may end up being my dinner tonight. Click over to see what it looks like.

a bunch of shredded chicken
the corn off two corn on the cobs
1 can of Ro-Tel with cilantro and lime
1 can of black beans
the juice of 1/2 lime
salt
lots of torn, fresh basil
1/4 cup sour cream, plus an extra dollop

Mix all ingredients together, except the dollop of sour cream. Chill. Serve with more torn basil and the sour cream dollop on top. Giggle at the repeated use of the word dollop. Fight your children or significant other off, because they will want some and you will not want to share.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Grilled basa w/ veggies

Worldliness & Respectable Sins