Not Me! Monday



This past weekend there was a Civil War reenactment in a town near by, but being the wonderful caring mother that I am I certainly did not drag my 4.5 & 6.5 year old children to it simply b/c I'm kind of a nerd. Furthermore, I did not let my kids sit as close to the cannons as was allowed by the re-enactors so that they could feel the boom right through their chests...for 45 minutes.


Also, I did not perch myself halfway up the slide at the park to take pictures while my 11 month old nephew climbed up it.



And I certainly didn't make my kids stand in front of a pond and pose for 10 minutes to try and get a cute photo of them.








**edit**

Also, I did not let my kids have ice cream and or brownies for dinner this past week...twice.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Grilled basa w/ veggies

Worldliness & Respectable Sins