Childhood icons on Twitter

So, I know it is kind of silly but I follow roughly three or four "stars" that I adored as a kid. Today one of them retweeted (for those of you not in the Twitter-know that basically functions as the "Share" button on Facebook) something from one of those actresses I used to love but simply hadn't thought of. So hurray! The actress? Kellie Martin - I can't recall for sure, but I believe Christy was where I first saw her - and she blogs...about her kids...about her life...and about food. Ahhh more recipes! I'm so excited.

Oh, and if you want to know who else I was super into as a kid check out these links:

1. Soleil Moon Frye (Punky Brewster)
2. Melissa Joan Hart (Clarissa of the Clarissa Explains It All persuasion)
3. Jewel (Admittedly, I got into her in middle school so she's probably the last on the list as far as time line goes that I follow on Twitter)

/ Kristina geeky post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Chinese Buffet at home!

Worldliness & Respectable Sins