4 C's: Cranberry, curry, cinnamon, & chicken

Sorry guys, I forgot to take a photo...Tonight I played mad scientist in the kitchen - and my 8 year old commented on how good it smelled. Regardless of how it tasted I declared the meal a success b/c he is so incredibly picky. It gets better though, not only did it smell great it tasted great! Here's basically what I did:

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tsp ground curry
2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp lemon zest
1 can cranberry sauce
salt & pepper to taste

Preheat the oven to 350. Add a bit of olive oil to a baking pan, season the chicken with salt & pepper. Bake for 20 minutes.

Meanwhile, add the rest of the ingredients to a bowl and mix together. After 20 minutes top the chicken with the cranberry mixture (reserve 2 tbsp per person for dipping) and bake until the chicken is cooked through.

I served this up with some white rice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Worldliness & Respectable Sins

Chinese Buffet at home!