What a way to start the day

We live super close to my 6 year old's school (he just started 1st grade a couple weeks ago) so unless it is raining or -3 degrees out we walk. Today W got into his line and sat down like he does every day. And this is where we break with tradition - much to his horror - every morning I say goodbye and his 4 year old sister says goodbye and waves.

But not today.

Today she walked right up to him, put her hand on the back of his head, leaned in, and kissed him on the forehead! In front of half his class! He gets upset pretty easy, but usually he yells when he's mad. Not today. Today he barely reacted at all...which I can only assume means he's going to kill her when he's not in school this afternoon.

My kids are goofs.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carla's Facebook Meme Blogged

Not Me! Monday

Help me do my homework!?!